Tuesday 3 November 2015

White radish and carrot soup



I seldom boil soups because I really do not have the time for it. Mostly only on weekends. If you want to make a very flavorful soup, you need to double boil it or use your slow cooker and boil it for few hours. I have both gadgets at home but that will make your electricity bill go up!


So I will use gas stove to double boil it that's why I need to do it on weekends because I need to 'jaga api'! Haha~well, this soup is very healthy and detoxifying.

White radish and carrot soup
Recipe source from : Fiona Low













What you need:-
-Pork rib/big pork bone
-White radish
-Carrot
-Sweet corn
-Red dates
-wolfberries (soaked)

Method:-
1) Wash the pork ribs/pork bone and boil it for 5 mins, rinse it with running tap water, drain the water and set aside.
2) Cut the white radish and carrot into chunks, sweet corn into sections
3) Add all the ingredients into a ceramic pot and put into the steamer
4) Double boil for 2.5 hours


All the ingredients are ready!


A pot of nice soup will be ready in 2.5 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment