Monday 9 November 2015

Bacon rolled toasted bread


I bought a new cook book last week and it's all about breakfast! This book is printed in Taiwan! Although I can not understand the Chinese wordings but I cannot resist to bring it back. 


I can see from the picture the ingredients are all very easy and simple. I immediately flipped to the recipe I plan to cook then I used google translate to translate it!


This recipe is very simple. I can not get the actual ingredients from the google translate but I simply use whatever ingredients I have in the fridge.

Bacon rolled toasted bread
Recipe source from : Fiona Low
(Inspired by : theDISH~"theDISH's Homemade breakfast")













What you need:-
-4 pcs of bread
-4 pcs of bacon
-2 hard boiled eggs
-Mozzarella Cheese

Seasoning:-
-Kewpie roasted sesame dressing
-Yellow mustard
-Dry parsley
-Pepper

Method:-
1) Trim the edge of the bread and roll it flat
2) Mash the eggs with the fork, then add in the seasoning and mozzarella cheese. Give it a good mix
3) Spread the eggs filling on the bread and roll it
4) Wrap it with the bacon and bake at 200c for 15 mins



Very simple and easy right. I made 4 rolls of bread and my boy ate 2 of it.


We just love the taste and this was my beautiful breakfast for today! I will try more out new ideas from the book and hope that I can share with you all next time.


Hope you like it too~Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment