Monday 23 April 2018

Homemade Pineapple Jam


I never make my pineapple jam until I bought my TM. As I know we need to keep stiring the jam to prevent burn. This will build a lot of muscles on my hand which i dont want haha... but I really don't want to stand at the stove for an hour just for this jam. So after I bought my TM, I started to make it. Only need around 30 minutes and it is done!


You can use any kind of pineapple as long as it is ripe. Mostly people will use Josapine or Morris pineapple for the jam (for pineapple tart). Me? I will use any of them and mostly from my after prayer hahaha. Normally, one month we have 2 times prayer  and . Sometime I will buy banana, sometime I will buy pineapple. 

Of course when come to ordering, I will buy those Josapine pineapple to make it. So above is the Josapine pineapple for your reference. Let's start my pineapple jam.


Homemade Pineapple Jam
Recipe source from : Fiona Low


What you need:
-3 pcs of Josapine Pineapple (make sure its ripe) ~ cut small
-200g of gula melaka (adjust according to your taste)
-1 pc star anise
-1 pc cinnamon
-3 cloves

Method:

1) Place the pineapple into the TM bowl. Turn to turbo function and 2 second x2
2) Remove half of the pineapple juice (u can drink it) and remained the half in the bowl. Add in the gula melaka, star anise, cinnamon and clove to cook for 20mins, Varoma, Speed 2 or until its dry up
3) Cool it down and keep in the clean tupperware and freeze it.



You can roll them up first and keep in the freezer. Each roll is around 15g. It can last for a few months. 


1 comment:


  1. This sweet, Spices infused Pineapple Homemade Jam is made of Ripe, juicy pineapples which are handpicked from our pesticides free Home grown Garden.

    ReplyDelete