Tuesday 30 June 2015

My first blogging

Good news! Finally I have the guts to write a blog! Why? I used to read other blogs, the more I read the more I got interested in writing my own blog.... ^.^ ..Writing a blog is just similar like writing a diary. It is a place to express myself to the world and a place to share my thoughts and my passions.


But honestly I've been a tad hesitant because of my poor command of English ..so this makes me think twice to move forward...What a poor excuse right? So I have to start somewhere someday. Well here goes!


*(shy)* Okay! My first blog here goes like this. Actually I created my own page in FB named "Warm Delights".  The gal in the logo look like me right hahahaha.....My first business online! Wow.. I'm a tauke soh u know~hehe.  Well, I started this blog is just because I wanted to save useful recipes so that I can easily find it.  This idea was also given by one of the groups I joined.  She asked me why don't I have my own blog so that she can find some baking and cooking ideas here.... so, ta daaa..here u go and then I found is also easy for me to save recipes ...:)


Actually, this logo and photo cover created by one of my friends.  She helped me to design the cute logo that I love so much (but of course it's not free! haha).  I always dream of having my own logo and yes! My dream has come true.  Thanks Joyce for the effort.

Okay... I will start to save all my recipes and my journey starts here... Stay tuned~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment